A minimalist, waterproof alpine pack, the Dry Summit Pack LT weighs in at 11.3 ounces—with a carrying capacity of 25 liters. Polyurethane coated nylon and a rolltop closure keep your stuff dry as you race down from the summit or hustle down the trail back to the car during a surprise (or just surprisingly intense) rainshower.
- Fully seam-taped
- Roll-top closure
- Waterproof organizer pocket
- Laser cut lash points
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Ice-axe loops
- Hip belt turns into side compression straps
- Ergonomically-shaped shoulder straps
- Adjustable padded air mesh shoulder straps
- Padded top handle
- Pack Fabric: Nylon
- Pack Pockets (+ Main Compartment): 2
- Waterproof: Yes
- Weight: 11.3 oz
- Fabric Details: 100% Nylon
- Features: Sternum Strap, Hip Belt, Roll Top, Waterproof, Carry-On Size, Compression Straps, Organizer Panel, Ice Axe / Trekking Pole Loops
- Best Use: Backpacking, Hiking, Camping
- Pack Capacity: 25 Liters / 1525.6 Cubic inches
- Dimensions: 21 in. X 11 in. X 6 in.
- Pack Access: Top
- Dry Bags are not intended to be submerged for extended periods of time.
- Roll-top closure must be closed correctly (rolled 3 times and buckled) to keep contents dry.
- Pack electronic equipment with extra care (double bagged or in special waterproof hard cases) to prevent water damage as some moisture can enter the bag.
- Contact with abrasive or sharp objects can compromise integrity and waterproofness of this pack.