The warmest in our Regulator® lineup, our reversible R3® Hoody by Patagonia is the ideal insulator at the crag, then reverses out for high-pile warmth as a midlayer in extreme cold conditions.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec® High Loft™ fleece provides exceptional warmth, dries quickly and has breathability appropriate for use as an outer layer or midlayer
- Snug-fitting hood with elastic binding locks in warmth; underarm gussets and raglan sleeves increase mobility and comfort under a pack
- Reversible style has removable tags and reversible center-front zipper with soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Pile side out: hoody-style handwarmer pockets with elastic binding; smooth side out: glued-on, zippered chest pocket
- Center-front zipper has Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness
- Clean-finished cuffs use R1® Polartec Power Grid® fabric in a spiral-seam construction
- Elastic binding at hem, hood and handwarmer pockets seals in warmth
- 428 g (15.1 oz)
- Body: 8.9-oz Polartec® High Loft™ 97% polyester (53% recycled)/3% spandex.
- Cuffs: 6.9-oz Polartec Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex.
- Pockets: 3.4-oz 100% nylon woven.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Body and cuff fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved