Who needs sleep with a midnight sun? Take Active Briefs by Patagonia along on glacier treks, fishing trips and canoeing expeditions past chiseled shorelines in Sweden’s Lofoten Islands. These lightweight briefs are made from a stretchy, moisture-wicking fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control. The seamless waistband lies flat and won’t roll or bind, and fits easily below layers, and the low-profile, single-sided leg binding stays put without any chafe potential. Pairs with our Active Mesh Bra.
- Stretchy synthetic fabric wicks moisture and has Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Seamless waistband lies flat, won’t roll or bind
- Breathable and wicking crotch construction
- Leg openings have soft, single-sided binding that won’t chafe or creep
- 34 g (1.2 oz)
- Solids and prints: 4.8-oz 94% nylon (81% recycled)/6% spandex.
- Stripes: 5.1-oz 60% nylon (49% recycled)/33% polyester/7% spandex.
- All with a moisture-wicking finish and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved